Sunday, June 23, 2013

Tablet blogging

So this is my first blog from the tablet. If I have lots of errors Im sorry.

Treasure Aisles Update: Saturday so were slow but made a profitt, possibly getting a connection into vintage star wars figures. No sales for Sunday, had a birthday party to go to.

Righ Now: I recently found a new guy on youtube to watch playthoughs of games. It started with SimCity and now I'm watching his GameDev Tycoon and Skyrim. You can check him out at yogacastsips. He also does live plays of games like Terraria. He is funny and canadian, he does css but is funny about it. He loves to roleplay and will do it for anything. Playing simcity he when turning off buildings he would say that it was pencil dick from ghostbusters.

This Week: I'll be starting playthroughs of DC Universe Online as well as GameDev Tycoon so be on the look out for them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment