Wednesday, June 19, 2013

XboxOne v. PS4 (On going updates)

Recently this years E3 has wrapped up and ive had time for it to all soak in and this what I think of it.

Got home from work and ignored the wife to watch the on demand of the Microsoft press conference and I was super excited and I was like YES!! Im so getting the new xbox. Woke up and watched the Sony press conference and was like yeaaaa not getting the Xbox now.

So instead of just raging into a massive rant I will just list my pros and cons and you can make your own opinion but my list will be my reasons. I also may not be right on everything so feel free to correct me.

Xbox One (Really? You already have an Xbox One it was big bulky and awesome!!)
Pros:
- Halo
- Ill finally get a Kinect (Force to not only use it but rearrange our living room so there is a enough room to play it)
- Sharing games with your friends through the cloud. Not sure how this will be effected with Microsoft's new policies. 

Cons:
- Price of $499 ( I have to pay for my next system with my own money.)
- Daily check in: NO LONGER REQUIRED
- Used Games: NEW POLICY. They switched back to not having restrictions. 


Playstation 4 
Pros:
- Price of $399
- Playstation+ is required now but $10 cheaper than live and provides a lot of the same apps.
- MLB The Show (I finally get to play a good baseball game again)
- Free games like DC Universe Online

Cons:
Halo (Can just go to a friends house if I really want to play it)
- Um....cant really think of anymore.


Best quote from E3 regarding the new systems is:
If you dont have internet we have a console, its called the 360. Well now its the XboxOne 1.5

Yea ill be getting my 2 free games from XBL, cancelling our subscription in December, move the xbox downstairs and the roku box upstairs until we get a PS4

Best Console Video of E3




So there is my system recap. Look for my gaming update later today or tonight, the wife left me a list of things to do before work today.




No comments:

Post a Comment