Thursday, June 20, 2013

E3 Game Recap

So this year's E3 had a ton of games that looked awesome!! Here will be my rundown on the games that caught my eye.

I will try and keep the lists short and the videos short so you are not sitting and watching videos all day.



XBOXONE

First Ill start off with the biggest reveal trailer of E3 of any game:




The game I wanted to play most: Project Spark



If the single player is more than 6hrs then this game will be good.



So there is 3 XboxOne Exclusive titles that made an impact on me at this years E3.




PLAYSTATION 4


I have never been able to play these games before but I am looking forward to it.




This game is suppose to place over a 15 year time span so hopefully they dont skip ahead too much and the single player is a good size.




So there was two Playstation 4 exclusives that I am looking forward to playing. Yes I know there is a few other games that are out their but I have no interest in playing them.

Now for the cross platforms games!!! Im going to limit them to the 4 best games I want to play. I created a list to help me narrow them down and its at 9 but im only going to do 4 games.


Love these games and cant wait to play them online.




Hopefully this game will finally get made. Also the funniest trailer from E3



The most anticipated game!!




This will most likely the only game Ill need for awhile.




Well there you have it, my choice of games from this years E3 that I am looking forward to. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment